Personal Self Storage
Are you ready to clear out your clutter? ClearHome Self Storage is here to help! With our wide variety of sizes and unit options we have a place for everything.
Here are the more common sizes in self storage and some basic information about each one.
- 5×5 spaces are popular for people looking to store small items like seasonal clothing or equipment, tools, or dorm items.
- 5×10 spaces are the size of a small walk in closet and are good for misc household items that you just want out of your sight.
- 10×10 spaces are more common and are good for storing a 1 bedroom home.
- 10×20 spaces are the size of a standard garage and you can store a 1-2 bedroom home or an extra vehicle.
- 10×30 spaces can store a 2-3 bedroom home.
- Larger spaces also available at many of our locations.
Our self storage locations offer flexible month-to-month leasing, restricted gate access hours, video surveillance, and online bill pay.
We have climate controlled spaces for your more precious items like books, artwork, furniture or appliances. Extreme temperature changes or sustained hot and cold environments can cause irreparable damage to your belongings. Examples of such damage include bending, warping, cracking, and more.
There are drive up spaces that are easy access for loading and unloading your items from your vehicle or moving truck.
Do you have an extra car? Need a place to store your boat or RV in the off-season? ClearHome has a space for that too!